An overview of how Australia Post has developed a systems approach to supporting the mental health of its diverse workforce and how mental health and how mental health and wellbeing has been embedded as a core stream of the organisational people strategy.
ABOUT EMMA BLEE
Highly qualified and experienced Work Health and Safety and Human Resources leader with a strong strategic and operational background. Expertise in working within highly complex large corporate environments to:
– set people and safety strategies,
– design and implement change solutions,
– lead large national teams of professionals,
– manage internal and external partnerships, and
– develop innovative models to ensure business outcomes are delivered